Easy Life Tips

October 14, 2006

AdSense introduces Multiple Channels

Now AdSense allows you to track your ad unit with more than one channel. This is extremely useful for webmaster who own more than one site, he/she can particularly track which ad unit receives maximum clicks on his site.

For instance I have single Adsense account and I use that on three or more blogs, For Ads on TechBuzz, I create a channel called “TechBuzz” and for ads of individual pages of TechBuzz, I create another channel called “Single_TechBuzz”, This lets me track my ad units more accurately.

But I still feel that stats given by Adsense isn’t enough, they should provide the IPs of clicker, So that we can monitor our own account for invalid clicks and report it back to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home