Easy Life Tips

November 26, 2006

Subscribe to Your Favorite Feed By Email - RMail


Through www.RMail.org, you can Subscribe to your Favorite Feed by Email. All you have to do is to visit their site, enter your favorite site's feed address and your Email address.

RMail Owner Speak about it "Rmail started out when I was looking for a way of allowing my readers to subscribe to my blog via email. I tried all sorts of different RSS to email gateways and pretty much every one of them didn't work. So, I wrote Rmail. And now we have over 25,000 users, 65,000 subscriptions and we're sending over 50,000 emails per day. It's amazing how trying to solve a simple pain is often the path to success. Anyhow, thanks to all the early users for making this all possible. In particular, a thanks to Coolz0r, Lucian and Tim, who helped me put together the site."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home